This is a Blog about a few Recycling Decor Ideas I got while traveling. Some are from abroad and others from the streets of Montreal.
In the blog below, are 22 related photos for to help inspire you with recycling ideas.
- 1 Incorporating Nature
- 2 Old and unique vs New and generic
- 3 Easier than you think
- 4 Travelling stimulates creativity
- 5 Make them Beautiful again
- 6 22 Great Recycling Decor Ideas from around the world
- 6.1 Recycling Decor Ideas with Used tires
- 6.2 2. Recycling Decor Ideas with Pet bottles
- 6.3 3. Recycling Decor Ideas with Glass bottles
- 6.4 4. Recycling Decor Ideas with used magazines
- 6.5 5. Recycling Decor Ideas with used furniture
- 6.6 6. Recycling Decor Ideas with old Tiles
- 6.7 7. Recycling Decor Ideas with old construction pieces
- 6.8 8. Recycling Decor Ideas with used garments and shoes
- 6.9 9. Recycling Decor Ideas with used cars & boats
- 6.10 10. Recycling Decor Ideas with construction tools
- 6.11 11. Recycling Decor Ideas with wood planks
- 7 Suggested Instagram to be inspired!
- 8 Related Posts
- 9 Recommendation
Now more than ever, the world needs our help. We need to create awareness. Big cities, such as Montreal for example, need to readjust and reintegrate with the nature. Our mission now is to help the environment recover and minimize the damage that’s been caused over the past decades.
The great news here is that everyone can participate. If you can read this blog, you can help with easy and simple gestures! Hopefully I can transfer some of my inspiration to you, so that you may start at home.
Old and unique vs New and generic
For starters, we can give a second or even third chance, to materials we already have at home. Also, we can start with Rummage sales instead of purchasing new items in furniture stores. I think it’s a great place to start 1) for the environment 2) for recycling and 3) for unique decoration pieces in your home.
Hopefully these Recycling Decor Ideas can make you rethink the way you decorate your home.
Easier than you think
For starters, you don’t need a lot of time investment nor a big budget. To assemble a new object, you only need few materials and your creativity. First you need the idea, which hopefully the images below will provide. Then you need to assemble the necessary materials. Lastly, you’ll need execution, which is probably the most difficult part. However, I assure you that it will make you feel rejuvenated and reconnected. Not only will you be helping with the environment, you will feel productive with your time and proud to demonstrate it to your loved ones !
Just imagine a beautiful piece of furniture or an object at home, completely transformed with other objects that exist currently in your home.
Travelling stimulates creativity
I love to travel, and wherever I go I try to capture Recycling Decor Ideas. That’s what adds the extra spice to my trip. As I stroll the streets, I simply gaze around at the new scenery and wonder how I could reuse materials I currently own. And I’m persuaded that we can all do it, to give our homes, our commercial spaces or even our neighbourhoods a fresh start !
Make them Beautiful again
In this post, I showcased photos of places that I visited. Based on the various places I found myself, these are the images that sparked my ideas. One of which is to share with you via this blog.
I do apologize, since some of these photos are dated. Technology has really advanced in the last decade. However old the image, I hope you get the gist of the idea I’m trying to spark in you.
These “Recycling Decor Ideas” caught my attention and I hope can help you put your creativity into practice. This way you can change you living spaces and share it with the people you love. In turn, being more beautiful and helping the environment!
22 Great Recycling Decor Ideas from around the world
There are many materials that we can recycle to be part of our home environment.
Below I am listing 22 pictures to use Recycling Decor Ideas by product.
All of them I took during my trips to make amazing objects out of them:
Recycling Decor Ideas with Used tires
2. Recycling Decor Ideas with Pet bottles
3. Recycling Decor Ideas with Glass bottles
4. Recycling Decor Ideas with used magazines
5. Recycling Decor Ideas with used furniture
6. Recycling Decor Ideas with old Tiles
7. Recycling Decor Ideas with old construction pieces
8. Recycling Decor Ideas with used garments and shoes
9. Recycling Decor Ideas with used cars & boats
10. Recycling Decor Ideas with construction tools
11. Recycling Decor Ideas with wood planks
Suggested Instagram to be inspired!
This is a suggestion of a person I follow on Instagram that always inspire people around the world to use Tires as a recycling product.
Following two related Posts of Recycling Decor Ideas that you can take a look to be inspired for your next project!
Have you heard about Magnetic Laundry System?
This is a revolutionary, Double Patented-Technology that allows you to wash your clothes without a single Drop of Toxic Laundry Detergent!
And saves you money from buying chemical laundry detergents. As stated, it’s guaranteed for life!
CLICK HERE or in the Banner below to learn more about it!